Re: Potential Demo at DucKon (June 2)

  • Chad Burns
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
      I am game...

      Chad Burns
      Action Wrangler
      Studio Hemogoblin
      773.633.6937

      http://studiohemogoblin.com

      Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2012
        Greetings again,
        Is anyone else willing to commit to help with a demo at DucKon? In
        order to get in the printed material, they want an answer this week.

        Thanks for your patience,
        Xavier
      • Teleri
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012

          I can be at the demo at DucKon.  I can bring some textile crafts to demonstrate, such as spinning, sewing, maybe even the bobbin lace.  Let me know what else might be useful.

          Teleri

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 13, 2012
            Hi
            My husband are planning to be at DucKon, so are willing to help out.

            Lady Gwen