Arts and Science Display at Stone Dog Inn-April 14th

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:13 PM
      Greeting To All,

      I'm Lilith, new officer for Arts and Science for the Canton of Grey Gargoyles.
      As you know, we are having an Arts and Science display at the Stone Dog Inn. I would like to get a count of all who will be displaying their items. There will be voting on them. People will drops coins into the cup in front of your display. So if you could please let me know, so I can arrange a big enough space that would be great.

      Thanks To All,

      Lilith