The Dragon Calls....

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2012

      Greetings,

          The Mighty Dragon Roars its call to arms!  Will you don your armor and rally to its banner?

          In the next few months we have the advantage of having some kingdom level events within just a few hours drive.

           First is April 28th in Baile na Scolari (The Awakening: Armoured Easter Egg http://www.atomicvole.org/AW/ ) which is a kingdom war practice and regional archery championship.

          Then the weekend of June 8th-10th is Border Skirmish in Wisconsin (http://www.ravenslake.org/events.html ).  It is a private campground this year and I invite all members and friends of Ayreton to come up and camp with me.  J

      Come out and support your Barony, region , and Kingdom!

      Captain Henry

      Baron Ayreton

    • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012
        Greetings Ayreton,
        Stone Dog Inn (Grey Gargoyles) is April 14.
        Awakenings (Baile na Scolairi) is April 28 with the Midlands Archery Championship.
        Butts and Bales/Crystal Chamfron (Shattered Crystal) is June 2 with the Midlands Thrown Weapons Championship.
        Ragnarok Rampage (Carraig Ban) is June 16
        Swordcliff's Day in the Park Demo is June 17 (Father's Day)Swordcliff with be hosting a Demo in one of the major parks in Springfield, IL.  This is an opportunity to hand out a lot of information about individual groups to people having family reunions and picnics.  We're inviting everyone who would like to come down to play and bring their group's contact information.  We'll be posting a schedule in Mid May.

        There is a whole lot of Midlands out there.  We invite you to explore it *all*.
        Caitriona
        Midlands Regional Seneschal

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012