Ayreton Carnivale and Midlands A&S Faire March 24, 2007

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      Ayreton Carnivale and Midlands A&S Faire!!!

      The Ayreton Carnivale is just around the corner and is one of the first event's of Spring!  This Saturday March 24, 2007 Ayreton will come together as its seperate groups add their strengths to each other in the spectacle of this event.

      This event will also be including the Midlands Arts and Sciences Faire.

      The Honorable Lady Mayor Acelina is looking forward to greeting her succesor to the office of Ayreton Mayor at the Towne Meeting taking place in the afternoon/evening of the event.  Please come and greet the new Mayor and send off the current Mayor.

      For details on the event please visit www.ayreton.org

      The Lady Mayor's office of Special Events announces the:

      Search for the Ayreton Champions!

      The Honorable Lady Mayor of Ayreton does wish and desire there to be champions for the populace in the Ayreton area to look to for inspiration for exemplary skills, courtesy and comportment.

      Sign up sheets will be at each respective list field for those who would like to be considered as an Ayreton Champion.  Champions will be selected based on a combination of prowess in their chosen endeavor as well as courtesy and deportment.  This means the winner of the tournament is not automatically going to be the Ayreton Champion.

      Champions will be decided in Heavy Weapons, Rapier, Boffer and Archery.  The Mayor and a select committee will have the names of those interested.  This committee will be watching those candidates throughout the day.  The Champions will be named during the Ayreton Towne Meeting scheduled in the afternoon/evening.

      Ayreton Carnivale Performers Needed
      The Ayreton Carnivale will be hosting an all day Bardic stage in the merchants' hall.
      We welcome every kind of performer including bards, magicians, troubadours, jugglers, musicians, fools, storytellers, to name but a few!

      Please sign up for the stage in the merchant's hall.

      We are also inviting performers to stroll about our festival; entertaining the bored,
      enlightening the weary, and humoring the complacent.

      Please contact Lady Kyla if you wish to be one of the performers or performing groups:

      "Kyla" skycat@...

    • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
        Greetings All!

        Here is the finalized schedule for ANS classes at Ayretonfest! You'll find quite a selection for the interest of all and to help everyone schedule their day. This is an Excel file.

        Tedesco, please post this as soon as possible and give to whomever is doin the onsite guide.

        ~Lochlainn
        A&S Steward