Sunday practice will officially start at 3 this Sunday

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 8:55 AM
      Unto the fighters I give greetings.

      Since I have a family commitment this Sunday, I will not be able to
      make it to practice until 2:30 or 3:00. Unless another marshal is
      willing to be there at 2, practice will not officially start until 3.

      We do have the third floor theater reserved, but the weather is
      supposed to be nice therefore we will probably fight outside.

      in service,
      -Susanna the Short