Re: Potential Demo at DucKon (June 2)

  • Chad Burns
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
      I am game...

      Chad Burns
      Action Wrangler
      Studio Hemogoblin
      773.633.6937

      http://studiohemogoblin.com

      Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2012
        Greetings again,

        I realize that I forgot to say where the convention is being held.
        It will be at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles.

        Xavier
      • James McAdams
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2012
          Greetings again,
          Is anyone else willing to commit to help with a demo at DucKon? In
          order to get in the printed material, they want an answer this week.

          Thanks for your patience,
          Xavier
        • Teleri
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012

            I can be at the demo at DucKon.  I can bring some textile crafts to demonstrate, such as spinning, sewing, maybe even the bobbin lace.  Let me know what else might be useful.

            Teleri

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 13, 2012
              Hi
              My husband are planning to be at DucKon, so are willing to help out.

              Lady Gwen