Ayreton Archers, you rock!

  • Blair Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      14 archers attended tonights practice in Oak Park and 8 of them put up a brand new 2012 Winter Challenge high score! Keep it up Ayreton! One week to go.

      Come on down next Wednesday or get a practice going with local friends to get your score in before the April 15th deadline.

      I know we have some people who shot last year who haven't made it out yet this year. We hope to see a number of you next week at practice.

      In service,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Marshal
      Ayreton Archery Champion