Re: [Foxvale] Fwd: [Ayreton] Ayreton Pennsic Camp Meeting at Stone Dog Inn

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Please know and note, anyone who is interested is also welcome to camp in The Midlands (down on the Serengeti).  Midlands does not typically do a *food group*, but everyone is generally pretty friendly and there is community shade and kitchen space.  If you want to stay with us, just register for The Midlands (specifically *the* has to be there to find it on the list).
      YIS,
      Caitriona
      Regional Seneschal