Ayreton Pennsic Camp Meeting at Stone Dog Inn

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:22 AM
      If you're even thinking about camping at Ayreton this year at Pennsic, I'm having a luncheon meeting at Noon in the East Lounge. With many people taking the year off, we are very light on interest expressed so far. Let's talk and see if 1) we have enough people to justify a separate encampment and/or 2) where to situate people if not.
      Also, contact me off list if you can't be there, but have a concern, interest, or space at another encampment that you'd like to make available.

      Nadezda
      Baroness, Ayreton