Coronation

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012

      Okay, so I decided to go to coronation. However I would either need to leave after work... 12-midnight, our early the next day. I also would have to ride with others. Anyone got room for a guy traveling light. I can crash if there is room for me, but can also go down on over ride and back on another. Hit me with options folks, I'm flexible.

      Can pitch in a little money for gas.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP

    • Kelli
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 27, 2012
        Greetings!

        Anyone going to coronation either Friday evening or early Saturday? Please contact me

        Kara