[Ayreton] Request - Zephyr

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      Greetings!

      How do I get a copy of the Zephyr in my In Box, please?
      I used to get it and not sure why I'm not getting it anymore.

      Most Sincerely,
      Ann : )

      Lady Ann of Walton Woods
      M.O.A.S. Vanished Wood
      Barony of Ayreton
      Midrealm

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        Lady Ann (and anyone else who may not know):

        The Zephyr is not sent out as an attachment to an email. When it is done each quarter, the Chronicler uploads it to the files here on the Yahoo Group and then announces this fact to the populace via appropriate lists. In addition, the Chronicler also sends a copy of the current issue to the Webminister for posting to the website.

        So the issues of the Zephyr can be found both in the Yahoo Group files and on the Ayreton website.

        Yours in service,
        Lady Margrett