[Ayreton] Request - Zephyr
- Greetings!How do I get a copy of the Zephyr in my In Box, please?I used to get it and not sure why I'm not getting it anymore.Most Sincerely,Ann : )Lady Ann of Walton WoodsM.O.A.S. Vanished WoodBarony of AyretonMidrealmFrom: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: [Ayreton] Digest Number 1926
Ayreton News and Announcements
Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)
- Fwd: [Mid] BORDER SKIRMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From: AlexdeSet@...
- Fwd: [Northshield] BORDER SKIRMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From: AlexdeSet@...
- Re: Fwd: [Northshield] BORDER SKIRMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From: D'vorah bint Da'ud
- Court Report from 12th Night From: Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
Recent ActivityNeed to Reply?Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.~~~~~
To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/
To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayretonfirstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Lady Ann (and anyone else who may not know):
The Zephyr is not sent out as an attachment to an email. When it is done each quarter, the Chronicler uploads it to the files here on the Yahoo Group and then announces this fact to the populace via appropriate lists. In addition, the Chronicler also sends a copy of the current issue to the Webminister for posting to the website.
So the issues of the Zephyr can be found both in the Yahoo Group files and on the Ayreton website.
Yours in service,
--- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Ann <annofwaltonwoods@...> wrote:
> How do I get a copy of the Zephyr in my In Box, please?
> I used to get it and not sure why I'm not getting it anymore.
> Most Sincerely,
> Ann : )
> Lady Ann of Walton Woods
> M.O.A.S. Vanished Wood
> Barony of Ayreton