A&S Champions from the Reign of Eikbrander II and Runa II

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Forwarded with permission:

      From HRM Runa II

      Attention to all Gentles named A&S Champions this reign. Since there are so many of you I hope this will be the best place to contact you. HRM EikBrandr and I invite you to be part of our last court at the Coronation of Savaric and Julianna May 5 in the Barony of Sternfeld. Please come and help Us celebrate an amazing 7 months! Please pass this invitation along to any of Our A&S Champions who may not be on here.

      Hope to see all of you there!

      HRM Runa II

      --
      Yours In Service,