Winds of Change

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hear me all good citizens of fair Ayreton--

      It is time....the winds of change are upon us.  My term as Lady Mayor is coming to a close.  With that end, a successor needs to be chosen.

      Therefore, I am seeking all worthy individuals to apply for the position.  Any and all who are willing an able are invited to place their names into contention at a designated location at our upcoming event.  The "winner" will be announced at the end of the Towne Hall meeting (late afternoon) at the event.

      It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve the fine people of this area.  I look forward to a day of joy and greatness on Saturday.

      Your humble servant,

      THL Acelina
      Lady Mayor of Ayreton

      Need Mail bonding?