Areyton Carnivale event this coming Saturday

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hello,

      Can anyone not planning to stay for feast offer me a ride to the
      closest Metra station. Or if you live in Chicago and can drop me off
      downtown, it would be appreciated.

      I have no plans at this time to stay for Feast. Lady Elen in Homewood
      has offered me both shelter and ride to the event. Dear Lady Elen, if
      you do not plan to stay for feast a ride to the closest station would
      be appreciated. Please contact me offlist if you or anyone can help
      out.

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild