Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] Tea class KWCS fund raiser

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      Just passing information...
      R,

      From: debbie seaton <cnoccait@...>
      To: shire of ravenslake <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Tea class KWCS fund raiser

      I will be teaching/conducting a tea tasting at Stone Dog April 14th.
      The cost is $5 a person and there will be teas to sample, history to
      learn and goodies to try with your tea.

      The 2 classes are China, White teas and Twain, Oolong teas.

      If you would like to take the class also contact me. Class size
      limited to 15. cnoccait@...

      Everything above the cost of the teas will go toward offsetting the
      cost of Known World Costume Nov. 9-11, 2012 in The Shire of
      Ravenslake.

      2 more classes at Boarder Skirmish June 8-10, 2012 will be Japan,
      Green teas and India, Black teas.

      Maggie of Cnoc Cait

      Please cut off the stuff below the line and forward to anyone you
      think would be intrested.
      Anyone wishing to help with the classes contact me ASAP.

      If you would like to got on the tea field trip be at my house at 1pm this Sat.

      Maggie
      "No-one is ever too old to learn, but many people keep putting it off
      anyway."
      Fortune Cookie