Re: [Ayreton] SCA Fund Raising

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2012
      yeah, I already did my taxes a while ago, and we use TurboTax. But I will just send in a donation along with my dues renewal.
      Mariza

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2012
        I understand that Acelina,

        Regardless of all other factors, I ALWAYS do my taxes as soon as I have my forms in.  But I know that others may not have done them yet, so I hope some will take this opportunity.

        I know for a fact that one person in my family has not done his yet and is a member of the SCA, so I will nudge him to do this.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2012
          I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound "short".  It's just that if this is to be an ongoing thing, they would get more from us if they did it earlier.  Just sayin.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2012
            Oh dear,  I didn't think it was short at all...  I hope you didn't think that was the impression from anything I posted.  I was maybe short in my response, since it was a crazy morning here... we are moving in basically 2 weeks time to a new apartment here in the apartment complex we live in, and we got to see the new apartment and had to race to get everything done in time with the paperwork before we had to go to work.

            Yay, new apartment... boo, having to move.... yay, it's just in the building... boo, we have to get it all done in very little time!

            ANYONE ABLE TO HELP? SAY APRIL 7th :0)