Fwd: [Court] Court Report for Gulf Wars XXI on 2012-03-15

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2012
      Here's the full report as I filed it...
      ~Marie

      Subject: [Court] Court Report for Gulf Wars XXI on 2012-03-15

      Court report for TRM Eikbrandr and Runa held on 2012-03-15 at Gulf Wars
      XXI in Kingdom of Gleann Abhann.
      Heralded by Lady Petrona da Manciano, THL Marie la Fauconniere.
      Seneschal for this court was Lady Calybrid Ine Tere.

      1. Valeria Contadina - Purple Fret
      2. Keiley Duchem - Purple Fret
      3. Thorfinn Frisken - Red Company
      4. Cedric Adolphus - Red Company
      5. Kristian Kocsis - Red Company
      6. Anton du Marais - Dragon's Heart
      7. Maggie Potter - Kingdom Augmentation {demi dragon bearing a mug,
      flames issuant from mouth}
      8. Balthazar - Dragon's Tooth
      9. Maximilan von Fallingbostel - Kingdom Augmentation {an 8-pointed
      compass}
      10. Verena Entwirth - Court Baroness
      11. Alexander Drache - Cavendish Knot
      12. Dylan Savaricsson - Dragon's Treasure

      Also upon the dais: TRH Savaric and Julianna, HRH Evelina of the East
      (Crown Princess of Tir Mara)
      Named to Rapier Guard: Lady Zatarra
      A&S Champion: Mistress Zsof (War Bard of Gulf Wars 21)
      Birthday Greetings: Baroness Rowan

      And I believe, earlier in the War, the Midrealm Fencers received a
      Dragon's Teeth in a field court.
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2012
        Another episode of the Ravenslake Enablers (Seneschal & Herald). Marie and Caly are excellent Proteges!