court happenings at Gulf Wars XXI!

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 8:59 PM
      Greetings all,

      A big HOOBAH! to:

      Lady Valeria Contadini: Purple Fret
      Baroness Kylie Duchem: Purple Fret
      Warder Anton du Marais: Dragon's Heart
      Lady Verena Entewirth: Court Barony
      Baron Max von Fallingbostel: Kingdom Augmentation of Arms (an 8-pointed compass)
      Lord Alexander Drache: Cavendish Knot
      Mistress Zsof: War Bard of Gulf Wars XXI

      There was other business but I don't recall it all...I'll post the full list in a day or two unless Petrona beats me to it.

      Cheers, Marie (overnighting in KY on the way home)

      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."
    • Jen Small

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19 12:16 PM
          Greetings all,

          There was also a young rapier fighter who was made a rapier champion(?) and her name starts with Z...?
          A lady from Dragonsmark was given a Royal Augmentation.  Her name is Maggie Potter, and she is the "Viking-U-Like" lady.  She makes medieval period ceramics, so her augmentation was a demi-dragon, holding a mug, and blowing flames onto it.
          Sir Vargas led the assembled populace in singing "Happy Birthday" to his wife, Baroness Rowan Connor.
          Dylan Savaricsson (just turned 10 years old) was given the Award of the Dragon's Treasure.
          That's all I can remember as supplement to the previous list from Marie, and the Vigil of His Highness Savaric of course.

          Well deserved and congratulations all!!
          Mistress Mary Buchanan