[Announcements] Board of Directors Nominee Listing

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2012
      From: <ea@...>
      Date: Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM
      Subject: [Announcements] Board of Directors Nominee Listing
      To: announcements@ lists.sca. org

      We need your input! If you have an opinion about any of the nominees,
      your commentary, both positive and negative, is very much needed and
      gratefully received by the Board. You may comment on any aspect of the
      person's suitability as a director that you feel is important. In
      addition, new nominations are always needed and strongly encouraged as
      are re-nominations of any who expire.
      Any SCA member may nominate any member, including themselves.
      All information received is kept completely confidential, and no one
      ever sees commentary on themselves.

      Please send all comments and nominations to Tim Jennings, Board
      Recruiting, PO Box 360789, Milpitas CA 95036, recruiting@sca. org.
      Please include your name and address in any letter sent concerning
      these matters, and remember to include the name and address of anyone
      you nominate for the Board so that we may contact them. You will
      receive a response indicating that we received your correspondence -
      if you don't hear back from us promptly, we did not get your missive.

      John M. Schneider
      Grimkirk ap Greymoor
      Middle
      2015-03

      Jason Butt
      Jacques of Syvlan Glen
      Aethelmarc
      2015-03

      Ed Carthell
      Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA, OL
      An Tir
      2015-03

      Jo Garcia
      THL Jerusha a'Laon
      Atenveldt
      2015-03

      Gerry Wallace
      Sir CydrychWallas
      Meridies
      2015-01

      Todd White
      Duke KeroldHoegaarden
      Outlands
      2015-01

      David Keen
      Master David of Caithness
      Caid
      2015-01

      Sara Nichols
      Duchess Leofwynn of Leodridan
      Meridies
      2014-09

      E. Rhiannon Melanson
      Lady Rhiannon Morgaine
      Atlantia
      2014-09
      Jason Isaak
      Oberst Luther Magnus
      An Tir
      2014-01

      Kerri-Anne Lawton
      Mistress ManyraThorinsdottir
      An Tir
      2014-01

      Kim Stump
      ViscountessNadezhda Volynskaiia, OP
      An Tir
      2014-01

      Jack Wagner
      Duke Jonathon von Trotha, KSCA
      Atenveldt
      2014-01

      Robert A. Dionisio
      Sir Guy LeStrange, OP
      East
      2013-11

      Joel Doner
      Master Lawrence  Thornguard, OP
      East
      2013-11

      Tara McDonough
      Countess Aryanna Hawkyns, OP
      Atlantia
      2013-11

      Brian Moore
      Master Alexander Ravenscroft
      Meridies
      2013-11

      Amy Reed Strahl
      Mistress ElspetByndelase, OL
      Atlantia
      2013-11

      Gabrielle Underwood
      Countess AdrielleKerrec, OP, OL
      Ealdormere
      2013-11

      Gail Young
      Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose OL, OP
      Ansteorra
      2013-11

      Daniel Fenwick
      Viscount Daniel deBlare
      West
      2013-10

      Craig Shupee
      Master Philip White
      Middle
      2013-10

      Randy Baker
      Sir Randolph Lee
      Middle
      2013-06

      Frank DeRosa
      Baron Lothair Von Drachenstein, OL, KSCA
      Middle
      2013-06

      Elizabeth Kopros
      Baroness CuMhara of Holyhead called Kope
      Middle
      2013-06

      E.F. Morrill
      Viscount Sir Edward Zifran of Gendy
      East
      2013-02

      Bill Toscano
      Master Liam St. Liam, OP
      East
      2013-02

      Andrew Biel
      Earl Yngvar the Dismal
      Æthelmearc
      2013-01

      Susan Carroll-Clark
      MagistraNicolaa de Bracton, OL, OP
      Ealdormere
      2013-01

      Lisa Czudnochowsky
      Duchess Marian Fitzwilliam, OP
      Ealdormere
      2013-01

      Elizabeth Anne Gustafson
      Mistress Elspeth von Bremen, OP
      Atenveldt
      2013-01

      Je Nell Hays
      Baroness Brianna Je Nell Aislynn of Blue Shadows, OL
      Caid
      2013-01

      Monalee Kendall
      Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen
      Ansteorra
      2013-01

      Nikki McCorristin
      Duchess Tianna, OP
      Artemisia
      2013-01

      Beth Patchett
      Countess Rylyn Buchanan
      Ealdormere
      2013-01

      Owen Shribman
      Baron RowenKillan
      Caid
      2013-01

      Gloria Woodard
      Countess Honor of Restormel, OP
      Atlantia
      2013-01

      Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas,  CA 95036

      You may also email comments@lists. sca.org.

      This announcement is an official informational release by the Society
      for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce
      this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and
      electronic mailing lists.