Baron's Noyse at Sulzer Regional Library, 3/19/2012, 7:00 pm

  • Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
      Reminder from: Ayreton Yahoo! Group

      Title: Baron's Noyse at Sulzer Regional Library

      Date: Monday March 19, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.
      Location: Sulzer Regional Library
      Street: 4455 North Lincoln Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL 60625
      Notes: Celebrating the American Recorder Society's "Play The Recorder Month" we'll be performing and holding an open rehearsal at Sulzer Library. Bring a recorder and join in!

    • Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012