Rokkehealden dates

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
      I have reserved the Oak Brook library for the following A&S, Scribal, and moot dates:

      Thurs. April 5
      Thurs. April 26 (moot)
      Thurs. May 10 (NOTE: not the normal 1st Thurs.)
      Thurs. May 24 (moot)
      Thurs. June 7
      Thurs. June 28 (moot)

      I will update the Rokkehealden website calendar page tonight.

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
        Dear Ayreton,

        Due to a schedule change, the demo/ dinner for Pathway to Harmony has been moved to Friday night, May 18, approx 7-10 pm.

        This is a demo to assit with fundraising for an Aikido program for city youth. The Pathway to Harmony program uses martial arts as a springboard to teach discipline, self-respect, and scholastic skills.

        Thye have requested a medieval theme as part of the whole education/ cultural enhancement program for the youth. This will be a family event, with parents and young teenagers and their siblings.

        I will be contacting people individually, as well as looking for volunteers on this list.

        Dunstan, will you be so kind as to change the date on the demo page of the website? Many thanks!

        yours,

        Fern