RE: [Ayreton] Ayreton Carnivale Performers Needed

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      No, Mistress Gianetta has not contacted me; could you please make sure she has my email?
      I would like to hear from her.

      The stage is currently available for half hour sets.  So far, the stage will be open from 9:30 - 5:30 PM.
      How many of those do you think the Pippins and the Baron's Noyse will want?
      How much time does each group want?
      How late in the afternoon?

      I can write your names in when I post the sign up list.

      Thanks,
      Kyla