Hunt for the GG Carafes

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 6:51 AM
      Greetings All,

      I'm trying to track down the 1L carafes that we loaned out some time in the past year, but I can't remember which group borrowed them. They are the clear glass ones that you typically see at restaurants. Please contact me offlist (sarafina.sinclair@...) if you have information about their whereabouts.

      Thank you kindly.

      -ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP