Foxhunt VIII Call for Classes

  • Sandra Tooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      This year Foxhunt VIII, Down the Gren—The Fox Goes a Viking will have a Nordic theme, but we will love to have classes from any period or culture.  The date is September 22, 2012 at Plowman’s Park in Big Rock, IL.  I understand that Foxhunt is a long way off, and I’ll send out reminders again as the date approaches, but just to get everyone thinking now before the Pennsic rush and recuperation.  If you are interested in teaching a class, please respond to me off list at sandraktooley@...  with the following information:

      SCA name
      Mundane name
      Name of Class
      Length of Class
      Description of Class
      Any materials class participants should bring
      Any class fees
      Any class limits (number or age)
      Preferred Time of Class (morning or afternoon)
      Any special needs for class (i.e. electricity)

      More information about Foxhunt VIII can be found at http://www.foxvale.org/foxhunt

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

      Thanks so much!

      YIS,

      Alexandra of Foxvale