Re: [Ayreton] Shout Out

  • THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      I concur.  Well organized but not over-organized.  Tasty lunch offerings too!

      Mihri

      On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM, <MacGregorsCairn@...> wrote:

      Ditto and likewise - I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!
      Fantastic lunch, too!

      Cheers, Marie
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is
      bacteria."