Re: [Ayreton] Shout Out

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      Ditto and likewise - I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!
      Fantastic lunch, too!

      Cheers, Marie
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is
      bacteria."

        --
        THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
        Webminister, Shire of Ravenslake and Canton of Elv Av Tiden