Shout out -

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2012
      Since I'm not on the Vanished Wood's list, I wanted to give a shout
      out to those there that arranged today's Scribal Playdate. I've never
      done any calligraphy before and I enjoyed trying it out. I was very
      awed by some of the scroll samples I saw on display.

      Thank you again,

      Jadwiga
    • Rachel Scheffler
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
        I agree.  It was a nice time and I feel like I learned quite a bit!

        Thanks to everyone

        Epona