hey sci-fi readers

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Sorry if this is way OT for some of you, but I know there's considerable overlap between the reenactment and science fiction/fantasy fandom communities - is there any interest in or market for back issues of magazines such as Asimov's, F&SF, Galaxy & SF Age?  I'm packing up to move and came across a bunch.  I don't know if they're worth trying to sell, but I'd be happy to give them 'free to good home' if anybody wants them.

      Solgai (Moose)