Fwd: [Mid] E-newsletters are here!!!

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:41 AM
      Forwarded from the Middle Bridge.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Judy Kirk <mizsiobhan@...>
      To: MK Middlebridge <sca-middle@...>
      Sent: Thu, Mar 1, 2012 9:19 am
      Subject: [Mid] E-newsletters are here!!!

      Share widely! Ask me if you have questions--Siobhan (Kingdom Chronicler)

      *************
      E-Newsletter Website Ready!

      If you are a Sustaining or International member, you can now access the e-newsletter website at http://enewsletter.sca.org/.

      Your user name is your membership number and the temporary password is “start” (without the quotes). Once into the site, we ask that you immediately reset the temporary password, replacing it with one of your own choosing.

      The FAQs at http://sca.org/BOD/announcements/E-NewsFAQs.pdf have been updated. If you have additional questions, please contact the Publications Manager at pubmanager@....
      If you have comments, please e-mail them to comments@....
      Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas,  CA 95036

      You may also email comments@....

      This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.

      address.