Midlands A&S

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012
      Sonya and I entered the A&S competition on Saturday and enjoyed getting comments from the judges.

      We are sorry we did not see more of our friends from Ayreton at the event.

      AElfred
    • Amy Gibbons
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012
        I am Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake.  I and my Lord Aaron attended this event also.  I learned a few things and made new friends.  We had a very good time.  I too missed my friends from Ayreton.  Thank yous to the Shire of Blackhawk for hosting this event.