Re: [Ayreton] Reminder: Marshal's Reports Due on March 1st

  • Willie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
      Marshals of the field only have to report at domesday. Any other time it's just a voluntary courtesy.

      Kith

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 24, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

      To be a warranted marshal you should be reporting even if it is to say I haven't participated in any activities this quarter but here's my contact info...I still want to be considered a warranted marshal.

      Hillary