Re: [Ayreton] Reminder: Marshal's Reports Due on March 1st

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24 10:07 AM
      To be a warranted marshal you should be reporting even if it is to say I haven't participated in any activities this quarter but here's my contact info...I still want to be considered a warranted marshal.

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24 10:32 AM
        Marshals of the field only have to report at domesday. Any other time it's just a voluntary courtesy.

        Kith

        Sent from my iPhone