Reminder: Marshal's Reports Due on March 1st

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
      Greetings,

      This is a reminder to all marshals (cantons, baronial, or of the field) that quarterly reports are due March 1st.

      All canton/marshals of the field reports go to the Midlands Regional Marshal - Albert the Artesian called Aleator
      chuck.ehlschlaeger@...

      AND the baronial marshal - Lord Gareth Ostwestly
      Ostwestly@...

      The baronial report cannot be done until all the canton reports are received so it is very important for the canton marshal's to send thier reports on time to Lord Gareth.

      thank you

      Henry
      Baron Ayreton
    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
        Are you sure about marshals of the field?
        Or is that a Armoured only requirement?

        Guy

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
          To be a warranted marshal you should be reporting even if it is to say I haven't participated in any activities this quarter but here's my contact info...I still want to be considered a warranted marshal.

          Hillary

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
            Marshals of the field only have to report at domesday. Any other time it's just a voluntary courtesy.

            Kith

            Sent from my iPhone