Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Carnivale Performers Needed

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      I think (hope) Mistress Giannetta is contacting you about this, 'cause she'll have more detail than I do.  The Pippens are planning to perform, first as a group and then with the Baron's Noyse, and then the Baron's Noyse has a short performance prepared.  (Actual Venetian music!)

      I believe we're looking for a mid to late afternoon performance slot.  Can we get on the schedule ahead of time?

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
        No, Mistress Gianetta has not contacted me; could you please make sure she has my email?
        I would like to hear from her.

        The stage is currently available for half hour sets.  So far, the stage will be open from 9:30 - 5:30 PM.
        How many of those do you think the Pippins and the Baron's Noyse will want?
        How much time does each group want?
        How late in the afternoon?

        I can write your names in when I post the sign up list.

        Thanks,
        Kyla