Re: [Ayreton] Stone Dog Inn information?

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
      Greetings,

      A preliminary site will be up tomorrow. Menus are not yet ready to be published. There are no specific teen activities, but teens can participate in all activities except martial. I am the gold key contact.

      Let me know if you have any additional questions.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
      Sent by Samsung Mobile