Stone Dog Inn information?

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hello!

      I'm hoping someone can help me. When will the website be up for Stone Dog? I may be bringing my 14-year-old nephew with me and his mother would like to check out the event website.

      Specifically I would like to know the lunch/feast menu, young-teen-friendly activities, general schedule, and Gold Key contact.

      (Also, will there be any bardic activities?) :-)

      Yours in service,

      Hilla
      Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
        Greetings,

        A preliminary site will be up tomorrow. Menus are not yet ready to be published. There are no specific teen activities, but teens can participate in all activities except martial. I am the gold key contact.

        Let me know if you have any additional questions.

        All the best,

        Sarafina

        T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network
        Sent by Samsung Mobile