Re: Greetings from your new Webminister.

  • Jitoyama
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
      Words cannot express how happy I am to hear that! Congratulations on the new position. Please contact me privately once all the formalities have happen, so I can update my files. By the way, you're awesome. :)

      Kashiko,
      Lady Yamamura Kitsune, OW
      =============================
      Midlands Regional Webminister
      www.midrealm.org/midlandsweb
      yamamura.weebly.com

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Rob Hicks <darclan28@...> wrote:

      > Unto the Barony of Ayreton do I send greetings,
      >
      > I am happy to accept the post of web minister for the Barony.  This change had been in the works for a few months but was approved today.  Be on the lookout for changes to the Baronial site (http://midrealm.org/ayreton/).  If you wish to be a part of the process or have information you'd like to see added, feel free to contact me directly.
      >
      > Yours in Service,
      >
      > Lord Dunstan Bramblette
      > Webminister of the Barony of Ayreton
      >
      > P.S. Please feel free to forward to other groups and interested parties
      >

      > PPlease consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
        Thanks Kitsune,  your praise is awesome,

        Is there anything on the site you are looking to change presently?

        -Dunstan