Greetings from your new Webminister.

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
      Unto the Barony of Ayreton do I send greetings,

      I am happy to accept the post of web minister for the Barony.  This change had been in the works for a few months but was approved today.  Be on the lookout for changes to the Baronial site (http://midrealm.org/ayreton/).  If you wish to be a part of the process or have information you'd like to see added, feel free to contact me directly.

      Yours in Service,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette
      Webminister of the Barony of Ayreton

      P.S. Please feel free to forward to other groups and interested parties

    • D'vorah bint al-Attar
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
        On 21 Feb 2012, at 11:56 AM, Rob Hicks wrote:

        > I am happy to accept the post of web minister for the Barony. [snip]
        >
        > Lord Dunstan Bramblette
        > Webminister of the Barony of Ayreton

        Mazal tov and welcome to the new post. :)
        D'vorah bint al-Attar
        dvorah@...
        Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
      • Jitoyama
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
          Words cannot express how happy I am to hear that! Congratulations on the new position. Please contact me privately once all the formalities have happen, so I can update my files. By the way, you're awesome. :)

          Kashiko,
          Lady Yamamura Kitsune, OW
          =============================
          Midlands Regional Webminister
          www.midrealm.org/midlandsweb
          yamamura.weebly.com

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Rob Hicks <darclan28@...> wrote:

          > Unto the Barony of Ayreton do I send greetings,
          >
          > I am happy to accept the post of web minister for the Barony.  This change had been in the works for a few months but was approved today.  Be on the lookout for changes to the Baronial site (http://midrealm.org/ayreton/).  If you wish to be a part of the process or have information you'd like to see added, feel free to contact me directly.
          >
          > Yours in Service,
          >
          > Lord Dunstan Bramblette
          > Webminister of the Barony of Ayreton
          >
          > P.S. Please feel free to forward to other groups and interested parties
          >

          > PPlease consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.

        • Rob Hicks
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
            Thanks Kitsune,  your praise is awesome,

            Is there anything on the site you are looking to change presently?

            -Dunstan