Re: [Ayreton] Monday night dance practices

  • THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
      I'd be happy to be a part of a Middle-Eastern dance practice in this vicinity, except that I'm busy teaching Middle-Eastern dance at my studio most nights.... including Mondays... dangit!

      Mihri

      On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

      Speaking of dance, is there any interest in a Middle Eastern/bellydance practice in the same general vicinity?  I am in Foxvale/Batavia.  Sadly, I work Monday nights or I might be interested in Lady Margrett's group...

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012
        Studio?  Classes?  In this vicinity?  Tell me more...

        Solgai

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012
          I run a small bellydance studio inside of a holistic health center in downtown Elgin.  If you want more info you can visit the website:  http://www.easterngroove.com or email me off list.

          Mihri