Monday night dance practices

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19 7:42 PM
      I am in the process of setting up renaissance dance practices in the far northwest suburbs (Elgin area) on the first and third Monday evenings of each month to serve the dancers in the northwest & far northwest suburbs as well as anyone further afield who wishes to join us. All would be welcome.

      We need a core group of regular attendees so that we have enough people to do all the dances and to support and coach the newer folks and less regular attendees.

      Please let me know if you would be interested in joining us and if you think you would be a regular attendee or an occasional one.

      Thanks,
      Lady Margrett

    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20 1:12 PM
        Speaking of dance, is there any interest in a Middle Eastern/bellydance practice in the same general vicinity?  I am in Foxvale/Batavia.  Sadly, I work Monday nights or I might be interested in Lady Margrett's group...

        Berngard Solgai, called Moose

        I am in the process of setting up renaissance dance practices in the far northwest suburbs (Elgin area) on the first and third Monday evenings of each month to serve the dancers in the northwest & far northwest suburbs as well as anyone further afield who wishes to join us. All would be welcome.

        We need a core group of regular attendees so that we have enough people to do all the dances and to support and coach the newer folks and less regular attendees.

        Please let me know if you would be interested in joining us and if you think you would be a regular attendee or an occasional one.

        Thanks,
        Lady Margrett

      • THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20 1:28 PM
          I'd be happy to be a part of a Middle-Eastern dance practice in this vicinity, except that I'm busy teaching Middle-Eastern dance at my studio most nights.... including Mondays... dangit!

          Mihri

          --
          THL Mihri Deniz Yetim
          Webminister, Shire of Ravenslake and Canton of Elv Av Tiden

        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22 11:30 AM
            Studio?  Classes?  In this vicinity?  Tell me more...

            Solgai

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22 11:46 AM
              I run a small bellydance studio inside of a holistic health center in downtown Elgin.  If you want more info you can visit the website:  http://www.easterngroove.com or email me off list.

              Mihri