Ayreton Carnivale Performers Needed

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 9:34 PM
      The Ayreton Carnivale will be hosting an all day Bardic stage in the merchants' hall.
      We welcome every kind of performer:
      Bards, magicians, troubadours, jugglers, musicians, fools, storytellers, to name but a few!
      Please sign up for the stage in the merchant's hall.

      We are also inviting performers to stroll about our festival; entertaining the bored,
      enlightening the weary, and humoring the complaisant.

      There will also be a Bardic Circle after feast.

      More information regarding the Ayreton Carnivale can be found on this link:

      Thank you,
      Kyla of Ravenslake, Midrealm
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18 9:49 AM
        I think (hope) Mistress Giannetta is contacting you about this, 'cause she'll have more detail than I do.  The Pippens are planning to perform, first as a group and then with the Baron's Noyse, and then the Baron's Noyse has a short performance prepared.  (Actual Venetian music!)

        I believe we're looking for a mid to late afternoon performance slot.  Can we get on the schedule ahead of time?

        Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18 2:14 PM
          No, Mistress Gianetta has not contacted me; could you please make sure she has my email?
          I would like to hear from her.

          The stage is currently available for half hour sets.  So far, the stage will be open from 9:30 - 5:30 PM.
          How many of those do you think the Pippins and the Baron's Noyse will want?
          How much time does each group want?
          How late in the afternoon?

          I can write your names in when I post the sign up list.

          Thanks,
          Kyla