Planning for Dance Practice March 20

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2007
      We are currently looking into holding Renaissance Dance Practice on March 20 at the TGS Church site (Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings ), but we don't have final confirmation yet. I will send more details when we know for certain whether there is space available for us.

      Teleri

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.