Re: [Ayreton] Earthenware cooking pots

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2012
      By my Hand Designs had some just this weekend at Val Day-- beautiful red clay vessels, in two sizes. The larger was $35. Email them (google By my Hand Designs) and I'm sure they can make arrangements to get you one...

      On Feb 13, 2012, at 12:54 PM, KelliV <khirya@...> wrote:

      > Anyone know where I should be looking for them? Google has failed me.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Kara

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jonathan L Murphy
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2012
        Try Eadric at http://www.ironwoodpotterystudio.com/

        Jon/Seamus

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 13, 2012
          You might try J. Henderson Artifacts, www.jhendersonartifacts.com

          They do mostly late 18th and early 19th C American but will work with folks on making items from other historic eras.

          AElfred

          Anyone know where I should be looking for them? Google has failed me.

          Thanks

          Kara

          "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: