Re: [Ayreton] For Middle Folk

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2012
      Whitebelt.org is an Order of Precedence listing of all the knights/masters from the first to the last.  I'm compiling a list of who-knighted-who.  Two different projects made up of the same grouping of people. ;)

      Jadwiga

      On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Willie <kith3609@...> wrote:

      Fast Eddies website has a complete list of all Chiv ever elevated( or pretty darn close to all)

      whitebelt.org

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 11, 2012, at 8:39 PM, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

      Evening all - back at the 40th event there was a very long wall
      hanging showing what peers were elevated during each reign. I don't
      know if there's a pictoral record of that or maybe a master list
      somewhere that someone might be willing to share. I've got great
      ambitions to work on my Knight Tree again (I'm really just avoiding
      doing embroidering but still want to feel productive) and I have found
      that very nearly ever early knight lineage webpage I once had book
      marked has vanished. I have some historical holes I'm trying to match
      dates too.

      Thanks!

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick (but not right now)

    • Willie
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2012
        Ahh hmm baron Adrian from NS had one  let em see if I can find the link..

        Kith

        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • vrayhill
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2012
          I was part of that project. I believe we got the lists of peers from the OP. However, I think we also cross referenced it with the OP listings of the elevations of Dukes and Counts etc, to figure out in those coronation months who was elevated by whom.

          Catching up on my list reading,
          --Jocelyn

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2012
            Jocelyn,

            Its what I ended up doing - lots of cross-referencing.  I'm pretty sure that some of them might not be correct as elevation occasionally happened on the same date as Coronation so I'm not sure if the outgoing or incoming king was the one to do the dubbing (assuming, of course, that he was even able to hold the sword to begin with).

            Jadwiga