Hi, , thanks, apologies and a question

  • g. Willie Arnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
      Hi all

      I wanted to take a moments to say thanks to everyone who showed up for the Etching class, i was  kinda surprised at how many showed up.

      I have to apologize for the tardiness in getting the handout emailed to everyone...after unpacking i noticed that i don't have the sign-up  sheets  and that I  am missing  a small bag with  the sheets and a sketch book.  I've been through everything and I wonder if I left it at the IAHC?

      In any event..if you came to the demo or know someone who did would you please forward this on to them so i can  deliver what i said i would?

      Thanks again.

      Kith

      kith3609@... or
      312-330-5101 cell