Re: [Ayreton] Exchequer notes

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2012

      I support the Angels in their request. The angels are about support and what could be more supportive or for that matter Angelic then to contribute to the current effort.

      Angels, your nobility continues to shine,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP

      From: Willie <kith3609@...>;
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2012
        Good. Wasn't trying to butt in, but I wanted to make sure there were no difficulties. Glad you checked, and glad you did what you did. Long Live the Society!