re: [Ayreton] Exchequer notes

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2012

      Greetings!

      We have discussed this, and we both have concerns about Angels funds. So what we will do is cover their promise out of our Regalia fund. We will also match them, to contribute $400 extra beyond what is coming out of the general fund.  We’re less likely to need the Regalia fund imminently, than the Angels fund, thanks to everyone’s support.

      One other notation is that there is an effort to make a donation link available via the sca.org site for individuals wanting to contribute directly. This should (in theory) also afford them the opportunity to get a receipt (important for those of us who itemize our taxes). We should know more on that within a couple of days. In addition, for those going to Val Day this weekend, there will be a number of donation opportunities there, where receipts will also be available.

      We are both gratified at the outpouring of support that has been expressed here and on other lists during this process. While none of us is happy about the situation, it does show of what metal we’re made as a community when we can come together in support of the Dream.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Captain Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2012

        I support the Angels in their request. The angels are about support and what could be more supportive or for that matter Angelic then to contribute to the current effort.

        Angels, your nobility continues to shine,

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
        Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP

        From: Willie <kith3609@...>;
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 8, 2012
          Good. Wasn't trying to butt in, but I wanted to make sure there were no difficulties. Glad you checked, and glad you did what you did. Long Live the Society!