Prizes for Fighitng Tournaments at Midlands A&S Fair

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      I am pleased to announce that Gallowglass Academy will be providing two gift certificates good for a  $20.00 discount to the Iberian Swordplay event on April 21 - 22, 2012 as prizes for the fighting tournaments at the A&S Fair on February 25, 2012.

      One certificate will be a prize in the rapier tournament and one in the armored tournament.

      AElfred