Re: [Ayreton] Fundraiser

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
      Greetings All,

      Your Grace, your generousity astounds and delights me. The SCA is very important to me as I have met my husband here, many dear friends, and found a way to support my fabric aquisition habit. The Middle Kingdom and SCA will need more funds beyond what they are requesting here to deal with the aftermath of the situation. We will have at least one fund raiser going on at Stone Dog to help replenish the coffers and help this game continue on.

      As we pin down more details, I will make an announcement regarding what will be happening and what assistance is requires.

      Thank you to everyone for stepping up.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM, V. Townsend <dukedagan@...> wrote:

      Sarafina,

      In response to this current fiscal crisis and your announcement that there will be a fund raiser at the April event I would like to pledge $100  to seed this project.

      In addition, I challenge each member of this Barony to pledge and give as each is financially capable.  Even if it is just $1.00, it will be a help and will show the rest of the Kingdom our mettle.

      Your servant,

      Duke Dagan

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
        Jeff and I are in.  For both Foxvale and Ayreton.  Long live the Dream.